Video Production Manager
Torres Marquez Communications (TMC) is one of Arizona’s fastest-growing marketing and public relations firms specializing in helping clients reach the burgeoning Hispanic market. This independent, Latina-owned agency has its finger on the pulse of the local Latino community and knows the channels through which to reach them. Formed in 2009, its team of Hispanic communications professionals has more than 75 years of collective experience in marketing, public relations, community outreach, graphic design, social media, and translations. For more information on TMC, visit us at www.torresmulticultural.com.
Requirements: We are looking for a Video Production Manager that can videotape and edit material for our clients and the agency. Examples of duties include videotaping material for production using video camera equipment; making technical decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting, shooting angle and placement and type of microphone; and receiving explicit instructions regarding assignments.
The Video Production Manager is also responsible for editing and assembling the final visual/audio materials; ensuring consistency and relevancy to production; and monitoring technical quality of end product. Experience with motion graphics is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge in field production techniques and standards.
- Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
- Advanced experience with Adobe Photo Shop and/or Final Cut Pro.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high standards
- A team player with a professional, positive, outgoing personality who takes initiative without supervision to improve on production assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Radio/TV, Film, Fine Arts or related area and two years experience operating video cameras and editing equipment; OR
- Five years experience operating video cameras and editing equipment; OR
- Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achived.
- Must be Mac proficient.
This is a full time job opportunity available immediately. We offer a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, long-term and short-term disability, paid time off (vacation), 14 paid holidays each year and job performance bonuses.
This position reports to Ariel Palomares, Senior Art Director. If you are interested in this position with TMC, please send your resume and reel to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Pay: Depends on experience.